Scheduled Board Meetings
A quorum of the Committee of School Finance/Texas Permanent School Fund of the State Board of Education (the “Committee”) may be in attendance at this meeting. The Committee will not convene during this time. Members of the Committee will be acting on behalf of the Corporation in their statutory role as directors and will solely deliberate and act on matters of the Corporation.
Public Comment: Members of the public who are present may speak on any item posted under the agenda. Unless otherwise provided by the Board of Directors, individuals will have no more than three minutes to speak. No response or discussion by members of the Board of Directors is permitted.
1. Approval of Minutes, Meeting of the Board of Directors, September 1, 2022 (Discussion and Possible Action)
2. Approval of PSF Corporation Ethics Policy (Discussion and Possible Action)
3. Approval of Investment Policy (Discussion and Possible Action)
4. Approval of the Date to Transfer Management of the Permanent School Fund to the Texas PSF Corporation as contemplated in SB1232 (Discussion and Possible Action)
5. Report of the CEO (Discussion Only)
This meeting may go into executive session under any agenda item as permitted under the Texas Open Meetings Act (Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, the “Act”) or other applicable Texas law. Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act or other Texas law authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting.