How to Submit a Public Information Request
If you wish to request records under the Texas Public Information Act, please refer to the following requirements and guidelines.
- Requests must be made in writing. Telephone requests are not considered public information requests.
- Requests must ask for information already in existence. The Act does not require Texas PSF to create new information, perform legal searches, or answer general questions.
- Please include your name, contact information, and a clear description of the records you are requesting in all public information requests.
- You should send a public information request through the Texas PSF Public Information Center web portal.
- Written requests may also be mailed or delivered in person to our office at:
Texas Permanent School Fund Corporation
400 W. 15th Street, Suite 1100
Austin, TX 78701
- Email requests will be accepted only through PSFPublicinfo@texaspsf.org.
- Texas PSF does not accept public information requests by fax.
- For more information, please see the Public Information Act Poster.
For Media Inquiries:
- By mail or hand delivery: Address to Carolyn Perez, Director of Communications, 400 W. 15th Street, Suite 1100, Austin, TX 78701
- By email: MediaRequests@texaspsf.org